SEIROCK-YA was launched in Tsukuba City, Japan in 2009 by Izuru Ozeki. 2nd and 3rd stores were opened around 1st store to solve customer's long line at the 1st store in 2010. 1st store of desciple was opened in Takasaki City, Japan in 2011. SEIROCK-YA advanced to Tokyo, Saitama, Tochigi, Shizuoka areas in 2012. SEIROCK-YA won some prizes for Ramen competitions and events. Then SEIROCK-YA joined Tokyo Spain Festival as a Japanese Ramen representative in 2013. In 2014, the store of disciple MATSUDA-YA was opened in Nihonbashi, Tokyo. 1st store overseas was opened in Jakarta, indonesia.
[ Jakarta ]
-Ramen Seirock-ya Radio Dalam
Jl. Radio Dalam No.9 RT 08 RW 02, Gandaria Utara, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
-Ramen Seirock-ya Pondok Indah Mall 1
Lantai 2, Pondok Indah Mall 1, Jl. Metro pondok Indah Blok 3B, Pondok Indah Jakarta Selatan
-Ramen Seirock-ya AEON Mall Jakarta Garden City (Grand Open 30 Sep 2017)
1st Floor, AEON Mall Jakarta Garden City, Jl. Cassia Utama No.46, RT.8/RW.6, Cakung Tim., Cakung, Kota Jakarta Timur
[ Tangerang ]
-Ramen Seirock-ya AEON Mall BSD City
Jl. BSD Raya Utama Kelurahan Pagedangan,Kecamatan Pagedangan kabupaten Tangerang, Banten
[ SEIROCK-YA Group in Japan ]
- SEIROCK-YA Sohonzan (Tsukuba)
- SEIROCK-YA Tsukuba Daigakuten (Tsukuba)
- SEIROCK-YA Oyama (Oyama)
- SEIROCK-YA Shizuoka Ryogaecho (Shizuoka)
- SEIROCK-YA Kikugawa (Kikugawa)
- SEIROCK-YA Tokyo Oyama Ajito (Tokyo)
- SEIROCK-YA Numabukuro (Tokyo)
- SEIROCK-YA Tsuchiura Sakuramachi (Tsuchiura)
- SEIROCK-YA Tsuchiura Ekimae (Tsuchiura)
- SEIROCK-YA Miraidaira (Tsukubamirai)
- SEIROCK-YA Ishioka (Ishioka)
- BIKUMA-YA Takasaki (Takasaki)
- TOMII-YA (Takasaki)
- MATSUDA-YA Kamifukuoka (Fujimino)
- MATSUDA-YA Shiki (Niza)
- MATSUDA-YA Nihonbashi Muromachi (Tokyo)
- MATSUDA-YA Kami Igusa (Tokyo)
- MATSUDA-YA Shin Kouenji (Tokyo)
- MATSUDA-YA Toubu Nerima (Tokyo)
- MATSUDA-YA Hongou (Tokyo)
- MARUKO-YA Otsuka (Tokyo)
- MORI SEIROCK (Tsukuba)
- AOI-YA (Moka)
- YAMAGAME-YA Nishi Chiba (Chiba)
SEIROCK-YA Jakarta was established for all Indonesian people. We really want indonesian (including Muslim) to eat real Japanese Ramen.
We provide only NO PORK menu. Also we don't provide any alcohol drinks.
Our major menu is Toripaitan Ramen. It's called "Fifth Ramen" that followed to "Soy Sauce", "Miso", "Salt", "Pork Bone" in Japan. It generated a big boom as a next generation of the Ramen in Japan in recent year. The soup is made from 100% chicken, and its taste is super rich. Moreover it's so popular with women in Japan because it has a lot of Collagen that is mentioned good for health and beauty.
We're so glad to be able to provide our ultimate Toripaitan Ramen to you. It's totally same with the Toripaitan that we provide in Japan.
Now, it's time to have a great eating experience!